[babel-dev] translations for the Eclipse Babel Translation Server

I have come up with a way to more easily populate the existing Eclipse 3.2 strings into the translation server. I think this will really help to jump start the community translation effort. To minimize the disruption to the existing translations that the community has been contributed since the translation server went live, the import script should skip over any existing translations. Please comment on the idea. If I don't hear any negative feedbacks, I can have the repackaged translations ready soon. What do you all think?

Kit Lo
IBM Eclipse SDK Globalization Technical Lead
Eclipse Babel Project Co-lead

Back to the top