Re: [babel-dev] Babel version 0 is live!

*phew*  What a rush.

Chris, Jess, would one of you be so kind as to:

- Update our project website, add a link to the translation tool: http://www.eclipse.org/babel/

- Update our downloads page, adding a link to our update site: http://www.eclipse.org/babel/downloads.php

The update site is not there quite yet, as I just uploaded it. It should show up shortly.
http://download.eclipse.org/technology/babel/update-site/

Thanks much,

Denis

Gabe O'Brien wrote:
Bablers,

Let the translations flow. We have finally released version 0 of the Babel server code on the Eclipse web site. Please take a look around at the new pages and information that has been added over the last few days. If you find any issue please open up some bugs in Bugzilla.

I will be spending some time today going over email threads on the dev list and opening bugs from what I find.

gO'

LINK:
http://babel.eclipse.org/babel/