Re: [babel-dev] Rushing to release 0

Thanks for the summary Gabe.

Gabe O'Brien wrote:
   -  add export script to cron  to run nightly (Denis)

Let me know what the command line is, and when it should run.

- install JDK on the the vhost so the export script can jar files up (Denis)

Can we run the apps requiring JDK on build.eclipse.org if I set up a connection to the babel MySQL database? build is already set up for a bunch of JDKs, it's much more powerful, and it's connected to the eclipse.org backend for downloads etc.

You can use build to do the language packs, stage them on http://build.eclipse.org for testing, then promote them to download.eclipse.org without penalizing the vserver.

- need to find out how long it takes from creating bugzilla account to being able to login (Denis)?

Right now it's 24 hours, but I will fix this so it is quasi-instantaneous. It's on my to-do list.

Denis

Back to the top