Re: [babel-dev] Server status

Yup, sounds like a good idea.  I'll brew something up this morning.

Does anyone object to the idea of replacing the "Phoenix" links in that menu bar?  I'd like to set it up like this:

HOME     FOR COMMITTERS      ABOUT BABEL

I'd also remove the search bar as we don't have a search (yet).

Denis

Bjorn Freeman-Benson wrote:
Denis,
Has Gabe talked to you about doing a simple html form-based ui for this until we can get the portal meta-data thing in place? I'd really like to get a version zero (thinest possible working system) up and running as soon as possible, and I think a simple HTML form wherein a project team member enters the url to their MAP file and presses "submit", thus queuing up a one-time processing of that map file -- that's probably the quickest way to go live.

Thoughts?
- Bjorn

Denis Roy wrote:
Bjorn: should I create a form to allow committers to define the map files for their project/versions as defined in [2], or will you provide Portal-based meta-data that I can consume?

--
New Page 1 [end of message]