[babel-dev] Pleiades has side-by-side English/Japanese property files of Eclipse and its related plug-ins. Why don't you use them as a starting point?

Hi,

I'm a Japanese Java Programmer using Eclipse.

I'm counting on Eclipse Babel Project as I'm looking forward to Japanese
translated version of Eclipse 3.3 or later.

Now, many Japanese programmers use Eclipse 3.3 with Pleades (AOP layer
translating resource bundles into Japanese dynamically), while I don't
use it.

Pleiades has side-by-side English/Japanese property files of Eclipse and
its related plug-ins. Most of users are content with them, so why don't
you use them as a starting point?

The project site of MergeDoc (Pleiades is including in) is as follows.
It says Pleiades is licensed under the CPL.

*MergeDoc
  http://sourceforge.jp/projects/mergedoc

Attached for you information are property file included in Pleiades. I
will contact the developer of Pleiades if you are interested in.

[Pleiades/conf/props/nls-all.properties]
http://svn.sourceforge.jp/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/trunk/Pleiades/conf/props/nls-all.properties?root=mergedoc

Regards,

- IGA Tosiki

Back to the top