[babel-dev] Babel Server Updates

I have just committed a bunch of updates to the babel server code:

- added Files / Token that a string came from to translation area (as Kit asked for)
- changed width as per Denis request
- when a translations is updated all version of that translations are changed - TODO add interface for changing all versions with same translations / just this version
-  cleaned up the interface a bit
- added new landing page with some place holder text (please comment on this so we can make it WAY better) - added all the languages from the last Eclipse release (still have to added the to the actual staging server but they are checked into test data in CVS)

I can't test the staging area because the whole Babel server seems to be down? So testing will resume tomorrow morning when I awake.

Keep babbling,
Gabe O'Brien

Back to the top