[babel-dev] Babel server updates

Team,

Some quick updates for you on the babel server:

- The application now looks like the Eclipse site. Ian is preparing a Babel-specific banner. - Babel now uses Bugzilla authentication. I still need to pass the auth process over https for security.

See it all at http://babel.eclipse.org/staging/ Of course, log in with your Bugzilla account.

I think from here Gabe and I would like to import projects and strings so that we can start adding the features we need (string versioning, audit log, string rating). Is there anyone who can help us out?

Denis

--
Denis Roy
Manager, IT Infrastructure