Re: [babel-dev] ResourceBundleEditor contribution in CVS

Pascal,
Yes, there is something different about initial contributions. See cartoon #3 (http://www.eclipse.org/projects/dev_process/ip-process-in-cartoons.php) "Big chunks of code from contributors (and, of course, initial contributions to projects) must be reviewed and approved by Eclipse Legal via the CQ (Contribution Questionnaire) process."

In the process poster, you would start with "Figure 6" the blue box in the upper right which says "4) Initial Contributions to a Project". That will take you to "figure 17" and then "figure 20" and so on.

No, no problem, you're not being difficult - happy to answer questions.
- Bjorn

Pascal Essiembre wrote:
Is it that there is a different flow for commiter's initial contributions not illustrated there?

I am by no mean trying to be difficult by asking for clarifications.  I just want to make sure I understand fully what is involved in being a commiter (vs a contributor).  Your help is appreciated.
--

[end of message]

Back to the top