From: Mike Milinkovich [mailto:mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2007 2:34 PM
To: Chris Nguyen; babel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Jess Garms; emo@xxxxxxxxxxx; 'Denis Roy'; 'Gabe O'Brien'; 'Paul Colton'
Subject: Babel Code Approved!

Chris,

Good news! The initial code contribution for Babel has been approved (link requires a committer password).

We obviously all want to hit the ground running on this, so here are our suggestions on how to get moving:

1.       We would like your agreement to create a new component within Babel and check the code into that. As part of this new component provisioning, we would like to suggest that Denis Roy and Gabe O’Brien be the initial committers for this new component.

2.       Once we have your agreement, Denis (who conveniently also happens to be the webmaster) will provision the component, and move the code into the Babel repository. He also will be providing a script which will automatically push code changes on the (already up and running) babel.eclipse.org virtual server.

3.       Denis and Gabe will also be putting a project plan onto the wiki and moving all their discussions onto the babel-dev mailing list.

Does this all make sense?

Thanks.

Mike Milinkovich

Executive Director

Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Office: +1.613.224.9461 x228

Mobile: +1.613.220.3223

mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx

blog: http://milinkovich.blogspot.com

Notice: This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information of BEA Systems, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, that may be confidential, proprietary, copyrighted and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then delete it.

Back to the top