[auto-iwg] Tool Qualification Symposium extended

Hello,
Due to the big number of registrations (>60), we have extended our
room reservation (same location) for the
	First Tool Qualification Symposium on 9th and 10th of April
in Munich Airport Kempinski Hotel.

Furthermore we have extended the deadline for registration until the 31st March.
So you can register at http://toolqualification2013.eventbrite.com/

Kind regards,
	Oscar
--