[auto-iwg] AIWG Participation of Fraunhofer ESK

Dear all,

hereby I would like to announce the interest of Fraunhofer ESK in joining the AIWG.

Fraunhofer ESK is a Munich-based institute within the Fraunhofer Gesellschaft, which is an eclipse Associate Member. In our business unit Automotive we have already gained a lot experience in related fields. Particularly, in the Automotive Software group we work in cooperation with industrial partners on model-driven development methods and solutions. Therefore, an exchange within the AIWG would be very interesting.

If you are interested in more information please visit our website or just contact me directly for more detailed information.

We are looking forward to feedback and further discussions.

Best regards,

Gereon Weiss

--

Gereon Weiss

Group Manager Automotive Software

Business Unit Automotive

Fraunhofer Institute for Communication Systems ESK

Hansastrasse 32 | 80686 Munich, Germany

Phone, Fax:  +49 89 547088-348 | +49 89 547088-220

E-Mail: gereon.weiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Internet:

http://www.esk.fraunhofer.de

http://www.twitter.com/FraunhoferESK