[auto-iwg] WP2 Telco on CDO Experiences

Dear all,

finally I can announce the date and time for the telco, I hope everybody
is still OK with the times provided in Doodle.
The telco will be at July 10th 12:30 pm (CEST, UTC+2), please find below
information how to join the telco.
On the agenda is an experience report of Bosch on CDO presented by
Christian Schenk. The results will then be discussed involving Eike
Stepper, the CDO project lead. If you would like to add your experience
report or if you have an additional point for the agenda, please let me
know.
Please remember to mute your microphone if you are not speaking to avoid
interference, thanks!
I am looking forward to meet you tomorrow!

Best regards,
Maximilian

1.  Please join my meeting, Tuesday, July 10, 2012 at 12:30 CEST (UTC+2).
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/689413977

2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.
 Or, call in using your telephone.

Australia: +61 2 9037 1944
Austria: +43 (0) 7 2088 0034
Belgium: +32 (0) 28 08 9321
Canada: +1 (647) 977-5956
Denmark: +45 (0) 69 91 80 05
Finland: +358 (0) 931 58 1746
France: +33 (0) 182 880 780
Germany: +49 (0) 811 8899 6900
Ireland: +353 (0) 15 290 180
Italy: +39 0 699 26 68 58
Netherlands: +31 (0) 208 908 267
New Zealand: +64 (0) 9 442 7358
Norway: +47 21 54 32 44
Spain: +34 911 23 0850
Sweden: +46 (0) 852 500 612
Switzerland: +41 (0) 435 0006 96
United Kingdom: +44 (0) 207 151 1850
United States: +1 (773) 945-1031

Access Code: 689-413-977

Meeting Password: autoiwg-wp2=$
Meeting ID: 689-413-977

--
Dr. Maximilian Kögel

Software Engineer / Consultant / General Manager
EclipseSource Munich

Email: mkoegel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://eclipsesource.com/munich
Mobil: +49 176 223 619 18
Phone: +49 89 21 555 301
Fax: +49 89 21 555 302

EclipseSource München GmbH
Agnes-Pockels-Bogen 1
80992 München

General Managers: Dr. Jonas Helming, Dr. Maximilian Kögel
Registered Office: Sailerstraße 5, 80809 München, Commercial Register
München, HRB 191789