[auto-iwg] WP2 Telco on CDO Experiences

Dear all,

as discussed in Toulouse, we would like to exchange experiences between
the different partners on the use of CDO in a telco.
Stephan Eberle and I agreed to organize the telco. To find a time slot,
please provide us with your preferences in this doodle:
http://www.doodle.com/453ezmymvtb2ntrx
Additionally I have already talked to Eike Stepper (Project Lead to
CDO), he agreed to join us for the telco.
Once we found a common time slot, I will sent information on how to join
the conference with GoToMeeting (http://www.gotomeeting.de).

Kind regards,
Maximilian Kögel

--
Dr. Maximilian Kögel

Software Engineer / Consultant / General Manager
EclipseSource Munich

Email: mkoegel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://eclipsesource.com/munich
Mobil: +49 176 223 619 18
Phone: +49 89 21 555 301
Fax: +49 89 21 555 302

EclipseSource München GmbH
Agnes-Pockels-Bogen 1
80992 München

General Managers: Dr. Jonas Helming, Dr. Maximilian Kögel
Registered Office: Sailerstraße 5, 80809 München, Commercial Register
München, HRB 191789