[auto-iwg] ALL4TEC Information

Dear all,

                I’m Anthony Faucogney, the business development manager of ALL4TEC, a French consulting & tools development company. I just joint the Auto IWG with lot of interest, and following my latest discussion with Andreas, I would be please to join the next IWG Toulouse meeting to present my company, myself, and discuss with you how ALL4TEC can contribute to the IWG and to the Automotive Industry.

                A bit of background about tools & automotive industry:

-          We develop a tool following the Model Based Testing approach called “MaTeLo” used by OEM & T1 (that enables modeling tests and generating test cases)

-          We develop a safety engineering tool called “Safety Architect”, (that enable modeling faults on system model and to generating fault trees)

-          We are the official French partner company for EXAM developed by MicroNova for Volkswagen,  that is the free test automation platform based on Eclipse RCP used in the VW Concern.

More than 50% of our tools sales are done with the Automotive Industry.

                The ALL4TEC new tools versions as well as news tools are developed based on Eclipse.

                We are part of the ASAM, and has been very active on ATX WG

                We are also one of the main contributors of MBAT (Model Based Analysis & Testing), a huge Artemis Project.

                I hope you will welcome and appreciate my venue.

                Please inform me about the detail,

                Best Regards,

Anthony Faucogney

Business Development Manager