[auto-iwg] Minutes of meeting 2010-07-19

Dear group,

at our  Monday meeting we had an interesting session and discussion. It is good to see that the enomic situtations seems to allow more parties to (re)join the activities. In the meeting, we identified the most pressing points relating to Eclipse in the Automotive Industry and defined next steps . Please refer to the two attached documents for more information.

Regards,

Andreas

--
Andreas Graf