[auto-iwg] Invitation to Technical Meeting (Automotive Industry Working Group)

Dear all -

on July 19th we will conduct a technical meeting for of the Eclipse Automotive Industry Working Group and would like to invite you to participate.

Meeting time is 10:00 - 16:00, the meeting will take place at the KuglerMaag office in Leibnitzstraße 11, 70806 Kornwestheim.

Agenda items include (but are not limited to):

- Reports on relevant parallel activities in the Eclipse community (e.g., Modeling Industry Working Group http://wiki.eclipse.org/ModelingPlatform, Sphinx project http://www.eclipse.org/proposals/sphinx/, ROOM project proposal)

- Requirements for Automotive Platform

- architectural considerations

-  plan for a plan

If you plan to attend, please send me a brief email.

Regards / Liebe Grüsse,

Ralph Mueller
Director, Eclipse Foundation

Mobile: +49 177 449 0460