Re: [atf-dev] Hello from Li

Hi Li,

Welcome, and congratulations on your participation in the Eclipse Google Summer of Code. I'm looking forward in the progress of you project.

Cheers,
Laurens

On Sun, Jun 22, 2008 at 4:54 PM, Ismeal Ha <halizhangyu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,every one,

This is Li from China, who is a master student studying in Beijing University of Posts and Telecomunications.

I am lucky to join in Eclipse Google summer of code 2008, my mentor is Philippe Ombredanne,and my project is to add a IE debugger of ATF which means user can easily debug their web applications in IE enviroment just like Mozillar does currently.And some of my work is based on ACTF which writes a good wrapper of IE, also I have looked into Active script debugger interfaces Microsoft provides, it will help us a lot just like XPCOM in Mozilla.

Here is my wiki:http://wiki.eclipse.org/ATF/InternetExplorerDebugger
Please email me or add comments on Wiki if you have any suggestions. :)

I am very happy to talk with all of you, you can contact me with:
Skype:halizhangyu
MSN:halizhangyu@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks
Li