[atf-dev] Hello from Li

Hi,every one,

This is Li from China, who is a master student studying in Beijing University of Posts and Telecomunications.

I am lucky to join in Eclipse Google summer of code 2008, my mentor is Philippe Ombredanne,and my project is to add a IE debugger of ATF which means user can easily debug their web applications in IE enviroment just like Mozillar does currently.And some of my work is based on ACTF which writes a good wrapper of IE, also I have looked into Active script debugger interfaces Microsoft provides, it will help us a lot just like XPCOM in Mozilla.

Here is my wiki:http://wiki.eclipse.org/ATF/InternetExplorerDebugger
Please email me or add comments on Wiki if you have any suggestions. :)

I am very happy to talk with all of you, you can contact me with:
Skype:halizhangyu
MSN:halizhangyu@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks
Li