RE: [atf-dev] ATF: web browser tools

Ian Skerrett wrote:
> IMHO, WBT is too close to WTP. JADE is more specific, sounds cool.
Thanks for the feedback we need the marketing angle.
> Btw, I must have missed it but why are you changing the name?
ATF as a name positively s*****cks.
It has toolkit and framework in its name which is heavy.
It let people believe that this is an Ajax toolkit or frmawork, when
this is in fact a suite of Eclipse-based tools that leverage an embeded
Firefox browser to do cool stuffs such as deeep introspection and
debugging, for any javascript and ajax library.
The name deserves the project badly, IMHO.
And to date only one vote is to keep the old name.

Back to the top