Re: [atf-dev] javascript validator slowness

Sorry for this naive question... but what does javascript "validation" do?
Is it responsible for syntax checking in the editor window?

I set "Suspend all validators" in Window->Preferences->Validation.
I still have syntax checking in the .js window and I still see:
Javascript Rhino parse time elapsed=0
on the Error log.  So either the preference setting does not work
or syntax checking is not validation.

FYI, the javascript that will not validate is Mozilla XUL - related javascript
with "const" sprinkled about.

John.

John J. Barton  email:  johnjbarton<at>johnjbarton.com
http://www.johnjbarton.com

Back to the top