Re: [atf-dev] Positioning javascript editor

Nevermind...found the answer to #2:
ITextEditor funky = (ITextEditor) editorPart.getAdapter(ITextEditor.class);
So I guess the idea is that if you can't find something you want in the API, start reading all of the getAdapter() implementations until you find something there.