[atf-dev] Positioning javascript editor

I am writing a plugin that wants to position the cursor on a line in a file. For HTML it works fine. For Javascript it fails. The Javascript editor is a JSMultiPageEditorPart wrapping a JSEditor (I think). I hope someone here understands enough to help me with two puzzles: 1) Why MultiPageEditorPart? Just when I thought eclipse could not get more complex.... 2) How can I get the JSEditor from the JSMultiPageEditorPart? I think I can position the JSEditor to a line, but the accessors in JSMultiPageEditorPart are protected so they must not be the right way to go.
I'm sure ATF solves this somehow...
Thanks,
John.

John J. Barton  email:  johnjbarton<at>johnjbarton.com
http://www.johnjbarton.com

Back to the top