[aspectj-users] AspectJ 1.9.0 and Java 9

Is there a plan to produce an updated build of 1.9.0? We've attempted to test our code with 1.9.0 beta 3, but this JAR appears to be more than a year old and not compatible with recent Java 9 builds. When we compile under JDK 9, AspectJ can't seem to find standard classes String, HashMap, etc., which may be related to this post http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/aspectj-users/msg14994.html

Thanks,
Adam

Back to the top