Re: [aspectj-users] error can't determine superclass of missing type

Glad you got it working. The shorthand mode that doesn’t require the file is something like -Xlint:cantFindType=ignore but I haven’t tested it from LTW (it may only work as a command line flag).

> I assume that the lintfile is additive, so that all of the other entries in
> XlintDefault.properties (in the weaver jar) still apply.

I believe that is true.
cheers,
Andy