Re: [aspectj-users] AJDT markers in STS

Thank you. I figured out it is a mismatch. Markers do appear if pointcuts match. Will ask SO about debugging.

Mohan

On Thu, Jun 25, 2015 at 9:30 PM, Andy Clement <andrew.clement@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If you are using Spring AOP I think it is SpringIDE that creates the markers. I’ll send this question to someone who might know more but you would get more visibility on SO for the question.

cheers,
Andy