Re: [aspectj-users] Pointcut matching issue with lambdas

That SO question is what inspired my post the other day about how should an invokedynamic instruction manifest as a joinpoint (which had no replies) - trying to get into how to support lambda matching. The fact that he needs to change his pointcut is horrible.

I haven’t raised an issue for it yet (feel free).  Nothing has been done to handle invokedynamic or the lambda generated methods in a special way but there is some infrastructure in place that would help support it.

cheers,
Andy