Re: [aspectj-users] Compiling aspectj file

If you are compiling java sources and aspectj sources together, you can just aspectj to do it all:

ajc -1.8 -outjar mywoven.jar Foo.aj Bar.java

If wanting to apply your aspects to an already built jar files of classes:

ajc -1.8 -inpath myExistingJar.jar Foo.aj -outjar myWovenJar.jar

and then use myWovenJar.jar instead of myExistingJar.jar.

Andy