Re: [aspectj-users] Can I use an annotation as a type-pattern when introducing annotations to the class type?

On Tue, Mar 11, 2014 at 3:41 PM, Matthew Adams <matthew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I think what you mean on the declare @type is the following.  I don't have an IDE in front of me right now, but I think you're missing the rest of the type pattern.  Notice the missing * (highlighted).

 declare @type : @Auditable * : @EntityListeners(com.ia.persistence.AuditEventListener.class);

Yup - that's exactly what it is/was.  I figured it was something fairly silly, but just couldn't see it.

Thanks!

Eric

Back to the top