Re: [aspectj-users] Runtime weaving without agent

No, it is not more efficient. But not as much less efficient as you might fear - and much more flexible. You can (de)activate your advice without recompilation, reweaving, redeployment. You can even change the "if" condition during runtime if you like.

Having said that, I do not know if this is what you need or want. It was just a suggestion.

Alexander Kriegisch