[aspectj-users] Matching on one of an annotation's values in a multivalued property?

/NB:  contrived example; pay attention to form, not substance here, please./

Consider this annotation:

Consider this annotated class:

How do I craft a type expression that means "any class where the value
property of its @Gimme annotation contains Serializable.class"?  I tried

but that didn't work; parser complained about token "{".  I can't think of
another way to write this (maybe it's Fridayitis).

Any suggestions?

TIA,
Matthew