Re: [aspectj-users] Are there Large-scale AOP use cases ?

Hi Mohan,

one interesting case of, let's say nontraditional, aspects is the stuff we have been doing in the Slot Machine domain. Some references are below. The pdf's can be found on my web page: http://pleiad.dcc.uchile.cl/people/jfabry

A. Zambrano, J. Fabry, and S. Gordillo. Expressing Aspectual Interactions in Requirements Engineering: Experiences, Problems and Solutions. Science of Computer Programming, 78(1):65–92, Nov 2012.

J. Fabry, A. Zambrano, and S. Gordillo. Expressing Aspectual Interactions in Design: Experiences in the Slot Machine Domain. In J. Whittle, T. Clark, and T. Kühne, editors, Model Driven Engineering Languages and Systems, volume 6981 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pages 93–107. 2011.