Re: [aspectj-users] Are there Large-scale AOP use cases ?

Hi Mohan,

We captured a few of these large-scale examples in the following article:

"Aspect-Oriented Software Development in Practice: Tales from AOSD-Europe", Awais Rashid, Thomas Cottenier, Phil Greenwood, Ruzanna Chitchyan, Regine Meunier, Roberta Coelho, Mario Südholt, Wouter Joosen:  IEEE Computer 43(2): 19-26 (2010).

http://www.computer.org/csdl/mags/co/2010/02/mco2010020019-abs.html

Hope this helps.

Awais.