Re: [aspectj-users] parsePointcutExpression in a multi-package context

Unfortunately I don't think the necessary pieces are public in those types for you to do what you want to do. You really want to create your own resolution scope (as an example, see SimpleScope, where you can set imported names/packages). You could try something a little different:

Pointcut sp = Pointcut.fromString(pointcutSource);

Pointcut rp = sp.resolve(new SimpleScope(world, FormalBinding.NONE));

(maybe world being a ReflectionWorld instance)

Andy