[aspectj-users] parsePointcutExpression in a multi-package context

I am using reflection to parse pointcuts and it works fine within the same
package. I am also able to change the scope by specifying a particular class
(inScope in the code below). However I was wondering whether there is a way
of specifying a multi-package context (e.g. all the packages in the class
path).

ClassLoader cl = ClassLoader.getSystemClassLoader();
PointcutParser pp =
PointcutParser.getPointcutParserSupportingAllPrimitivesAndUsingSpecifiedClassloaderForResolution(cl);
PointcutExpression pe = pp.parsePointcutExpression(pattern,inScope,new
PointcutParameter[0]);

Thanks!