Re: [aspectj-users] ReflectionWorld.resolve(String) and Dynamic Proxy Classes

Hi Jens,

I wasn't aware of that spring aop forum post (there are too many forums to track...). If either you or Dustin comes up with a testcase I can take a proper look at the situation.  There was a lot of change that went in around 1.6.7 (although 1.6.7 itself wasn't a great build, 1.6.8 was released pretty soon after to address some issues).  I probably wouldn't recommend attempting to turn off fast matching as running the old matching algorithms isn't really supported (and no testing is done to confirm the old matching algorithms still work in more recent builds).

cheers,
Andy