[aspectj-users] can anyone help me to take a look my exceptionhandler ?

hello all,
sorry re-post this article again , because my first post is not subscription
of mailing list ,so you guys can not receive my help request, and sorry for
this inconvenience .

I'm a new aspectj starter and I want to use aspectj to handle exceptions
which thrown/catched in my testcases, but seems don't work as expect...

my code like this:
1. all the testcases in package com.mycompany.myapp.qe.ui.test.xxx
all the testcases include try/catch blocker to handle the exception to take
screenshot/stack trace and so on ...
example of one testcase:
public void caseName() throw exception
   {
        try{
                //test case scenario

             }catch(Throwable t)
            {
               captureThrowable(t) // this method to take snapshot once
exception throw
             }
    }

captureThrowable function like this :

protected void captureThrowable(Throwable e)
{
    try{
            //take snaoshot
           // take stack trace
        } catch(Throwable t)
        {
            loginfo("xxxxx",t);
         }
}

I used testng 5.14,  aspectj 1.6.5 release

config of my pom file like this :
<plugin>
                <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
                <artifactId>aspectj-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>1.2</version>
                <configuration>
                    <source>1.6</source>
                    <target>1.6</target>
                </configuration>
                <executions>
                    <execution>
                        <goals>
                            <goal>compile</goal>

                            <goal>test-compile</goal>

                        </goals>
                    </execution>
                </executions>
            </plugin>

 dependency>
            <groupId>org.aspectj</groupId>
            <artifactId>com.springsource.org.aspectj.runtime</artifactId>
            <version>1.6.5.RELEASE</version>
        </dependency>

2. So I want to use aspectj to handle all the exceptions which
catched/thrown in my testcases

I did it like this :

@Aspect
public class ExceptionHandler{

 @Pointcut("execution(@org.testng.annotations.Test *
com.mycompany.myapp.qe.ui.test..*.*(..)) && (!within(ExceptionHandler))")
   public void exceptionHunting(JoinPoint jp) {

   }

@AfterThrowing(value = "exceptionHunting(jp)", throwing = "t")
   public void monitorExceptions(JoinPoint jp, Throwable t) throws
IOException
     {
      Signature signature = jp.getSignature();
      Logger log = LoggerHelper.getLogger(signature.getDeclaringTypeName());

      //some syntax for handle methodName and date format
      captureScreenShot(jp, date + methodName + "Error.png");   // handle
snapshot action
      captureStackTraceToErrorDir(jp, date + methodName + "Error.txt", t);
//handle stack trace action
   }

        private void captureScreenShot(JointPoint jp ,String fileName)
        {//xxxxx}
        private void captureStackTraceToErrorDir(JointPoint jp ,String
fileName, Throwable error)
        {//xxxxx}
}

but it didn't work as my expect , anyone can help me ?
if a demo base on my example will be very appreciate