Re: [aspectj-users] Problem in specifying "target"

> But my problem is that if I change my input java program ,I have to manually
> change the class names in target() in the aspect
> Is there a way to do this automatically in AspectJ?

You could annotate the types you are interested in and use that
annotation to drive the aspect

call(* *(..)) && @target(Marker)

then as long as your use types indicate they'd like to be 'traced' by
having @Marker then the aspect will pick them up.

Andy