[aspectj-users] Problem in specifying "target"

I have an AspectJ program which derives the trace/ call graph of a given Java program.
To capture the joinpoint I have used :

pointcut p(): call(* *(..))  &&( (target(Code)));  // Code is the lone class in the input program

In my call graph I want the functions which are user defined only . Call to inbuilt functions should not be captured.
But my problem is that if I change my input java program ,I have to manually change the class names in target() in the aspect
Is there a way to do this automatically in AspectJ?

Thank You
Preeti

Back to the top