Re: [aspectj-users] Meaning of PointcutId

I think it using PointcutId to differentiate from Id earlier in the
documentation.  It isn't anything tricky though, it just means a
reference to another pointcut.

pointcut p(Foo foo): execution(* Foo.*(..)) && this(foo);

pointcut q(Foo foo): p(foo); // p is a PointcutId

Andy