Re: [aspectj-users] AJDT configurator for m2e

Andrew Eisenberg <andrew <at> eisenberg.as> writes:

> Hi all,
>
> We have put out an AJDT configurator for m2e v1.0 at the following update site:
> http://dist.springsource.org/release/AJDT/configurator/
>
> This configurator will ensure that your AspectJ projects are correctly
> configured inside of Eclipse.  This version is only compatible with
> m2e v1.0 and later.  Please let me know if you have any problems or
> issues.

Hi Andrew,

I just installed it into my Indigo installation with AJDT 2.1.3 and m2e 1.0 and
it does not seem to have any effect.

The classes are not weaved by the AJDT builder and the aspect markers are
missing in the editor views of the source files.

Did you manage to use it successfully?

Thank you.

Cheers,

René