Re: [aspectj-users] AJDT configurator for m2e

This works for me when I try it with a roo project.  But, there can of
course be some issue that we have not seen yet.

Adding this to the configuration section of the aspectj-maven-plugin
will put spring-aspects on the aspect path:
                <configuration>
                    <outxml>true</outxml>
                    <aspectLibraries>
                        <aspectLibrary>
                            <groupId>org.springframework</groupId>
                            <artifactId>spring-aspects</artifactId>
                        </aspectLibrary>
                    </aspectLibraries>
                </configuration>

Does something like this not work for you?

Is there any chance that you can share the project that you are
working on?  You can send it to me offline.