Re: [aspectj-users] AspectJ PDE export problems

mmm...summary of the situation: i've two plugin, one RCP named "argh" and the
other AJ named "aspetti".
"aspetti" has the package "aspects", then writing the aop.xml, I wrote this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

(there is only an aspect in the "aspects" package and an annotation)

Having this aop.xml when running the product it runs fine, but when
exporting and executing the application it gives the error i posted
before... What is the exact syntax for my aop.xml?