Re: [aspectj-users] AspectJ PDE export problems

When you want your aspects to apply across plugins, things become
significantly more difficult because of the way that Eclipse manages
its dependencies.  When you do things like this, you can no longer use
compile time weaving, but you must use a special form of load time
weaving that leverages Equinox Aspects (load time weaving in an OSGi
environment).  This is how AJDT itself is built.

You can read a bit more about Equinox Aspects here:

http://www.eclipse.org/equinox/incubator/aspects/

And feel free to ask any questions you need here.