Re: [aspectj-users] Callee weaving

How many jars are required will depend on how much analysis is
required to determine if your pointcuts are a match and do the
weaving.  AspectJ tries to only chase down type references as required
to do its job.  It is unlikely to require all the jars used when
compiling your target jar, but it may.

cheers
Andy