[aspectj-users] How to show markers if aspects and woven classes are in different projects?

Hi,

I still cannot find a way to show advice markers if the aspects and woven classes in different projects.

for example,

aspectj-mp-aspect defines the aspect using AspectJ annotation.
aspectj-mp defines the woven classes.

If I put them in one project, it works fine.

I'm using load-time weaving, maven2, m2eclipse, and AJDT.

The load-time weaving works fine, so aop.xml should work correctly. I just want to show advice markers, but currently I got "advice defined in LogAspect has not been applied"

Back to the top