Re: [aspectj-users] Rebuild AspectJ project after eclipse restart

Hi Gil,

Unfortunately no, it won't be fixed in 1.6.10.  It is quite a time
consuming task as much of the state that needs to be persisted was
never originally designed to be serialized, there are also currently
connections from the AspectJ project state to some JDT entities that
can't be serialized (so those areas need to be reworked entirely) .
With other commitments we haven't had the time to look at it yet - but
I know it is important.

cheers,
Andy