Re: [aspectj-users] how to find the end-of-method line number?

It  would be possible to have a getEndLine() that might return the end
of a shadow.  For method-execution that would give the last line of
the method.  But we have nothing like that right now.  You could raise
an enhancement request but it'll need a few votes before it moves up
the priority list.

cheers,
Andy