[aspectj-users] APT and AspectJ in the same project, using Maven

Hello,

I have to use Annotation Processing (apt) and AspectJ in the same Maven project.

Both work for themselves, but I need to create aspects based on code created by apt. So I would need binary weaving (the original source files are extended by apt). How can I enable binary weaving within a maven project?

I know the only standard option is to supply a dependency using the weaveDependencies parameter, but this is awful. Is there any other way?

OK, I could embed the AspectJ ant tasks using the Maven Antrun Plugin but I'd hate to resort to that…

The only online resource I found was this:

http://aspectj.2085585.n4.nabble.com/Using-a-Java-Agent-with-AJC-td2085514.html#a2085516

The suggested solution there is this:

I've changed the Maven AspectJ Plugin to put the

class files on the inpath, instead of the sourcefiles. And now AspectJ

and Lombok just run side by side. ;)

I may be stupid, but I just can’t find a way to do this…

Can anybody help?

Thank, Sean

--

MostlyMagic.com - Sean Patrick Floyd