RE: [aspectj-users] A strange problem while LTW.

Hi Andy,

Thanks for the reply. I use aspect 1.6.3 version.

I checked the log generated by setting 'showWeaveInfo' to true. However I don't find any warning that a type is not exposed to the weaver.

The aop.xml contents are pasted below

<aspectj>
    <weaver options="-showWeaveInfo">
        <include within="com.arisglobal..*" />
        <include within="com.ags..*" />
    </weaver>
    <aspects>
        <aspect name="com.arisglobal.aglite.aop.EntityAuditAspect" />
    </aspects>
</aspectj>

I want the classes present in the com.arisglobal..* and com.ags..* to be weaved. Also the parent and the children classes I was talking about are in the same package.

Also I am using eclipselink and spring with
        <properties>
            <property name="eclipselink.weaving.fetchgroups" value="false"/>
            <property name="eclipselink.weaving.changetracking" value="false"/>
            <property name="eclipselink.weaving.internal" value="false"/>
        </properties>
in the persistence.xml. In the spring configuration I have enabled LTW by providing <context:load-time-weaver/>.

Please let me know if I am going wrong somewhere.

Thanks,
Shashi