[aspectj-users] A strange problem while LTW.

Hi,

I have been using aspects for some time in our application. I had few unit test cases for a cross cutting functionality of auditing data changes on JPA entities. This was done using LTW. However now when I try to run the unit test case within eclipse, I am facing a strange issue of top level entity not getting weaved. However the entities which are child level are getting weaved. I found this by enabling showWeaveInfo flag in the aop.xml.

When I try to switch to AspectJ development perspective in eclipse, it shows that the methods of the parent entity also are weaved. However in the LTW doesn’t really weave the code.

I am not sure what the reason could be for this strange behavior. Could somebody please throw some light?

Regards,
Shashi

Back to the top